Experience matters. People decide within seconds whether your app or website is useful and engaging. Crafting a great user experience requires more than just visual design. Adobe XD is an app for doing it all -‐ wireframing, visual design, interaction design, prototyping, previewing and sharing. In this session, we will show you how to design and prototype a complete experience using the new Adobe XD. Learn tips and tricks to immediately be more productive creating a great user experience.
What you’ll learn:
• Crafting a design with Adobe XD.
• Using assets from Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Creating an interactive prototype from your design.
• Seeing your design in action with Live Preview.
• Sharing the prototype with others to get feedback.