AIGA Cincinnati in conjunction with Cincinnati clothing line, Misfit Genius, and creative tool creator, Adobe, present the first annual BTS Sneaker Design Competition.
Passion and inspiration lead us in all we do. We want you to show us what inspires you. Use this Jordan 1 canvas to express yourself and show us how your life is bigger than sneakers. There is only one rule…show us who you are and explain your design. You can color in sections, draw around the shoe, take it into Photoshop and add textrues. It doesn't matter as long as you express who you are.
- Just visit the AIGA Cincinnati booth at the Bigger Than Sneakers event
- All entries are due by 2pm day of the Bigger Than Sneakers event
- Free to enter the contest!
- AIGA Members can attend Bigger Than Sneakers for free
- Jeff Staple Speaks attendees can attend Bigger Than Sneakers for free
- Junior Designer: 10-17 years old
- Designer: 18+ years old
- $150 Nike ID Gift Card
- Adobe Creative Cloud subscription
- Your artwork screenprinted and displayed at AIGA's Ink Bleeds 2015 event
- A collection of design books
- Jeff Staple of Staple Design
- Matt Tomamichel of Corporate
- Adam Laine of AIGA Cincinnati
- Jason Matheny of Misfit Genius
About the Bigger Than Sneakers Event:
Bigger Than Sneakers will bring the sneaker community together to showcase their favorite brands and network with other entrepreneurs. The Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase was created to bring awareness to the sneaker culture in Cincinnati, but it is time to use that influence for good.
Bigger Than Sneakers is a movement, a movement about more than just buying, selling and trading shoes. Vendors and sneaker enthusiast will come together at the Duke Energy Convention center on June 28, 2014 starting at 11:00 am, VIP admission at 10:00 am, and ending at 5:00 pm. The event unites collectors, buyers, designers, and boutiques, form around the country with a common love for sneakers, and provides an opportunity to network after making an initial connection through the sneaker community.
Bigger Than Sneakers