Cincinnati Design Week is live and tickets are now available at cincinnatidesignweek.com. We’re working hard to put the finishing touches on this amazing week of learning and inspiration for creatives. Keep checking back as we reveal more details, speaker details, and tickets. Although we don’t kick things off until September 24, you’ll want to claim your spots quickly, as many events have very limited seating.
We’ve got lots of new things to share this year, including:
– Two incredible powerhouse speakers: Ashleigh Axios & Antionette Carroll.
– Limited edition swag bags for the first 150 attendees to sign up for 2+ #CDW17 events (see below for more details).
– A mini-conference within Cincinnati Design Week titled EMERGE mini-conf, specifically created for emerging designers (0-5 years of experience).
– Programming focused on helping you make an impact in your career, community, and beyond.
Want to get tickets + see the full schedule? Check it out here.
Want to claim your limited edition swag bag? Here’s how:
1. Sign-up for at least two #CDW17 events at cincinnatidesignweek.com.
2. Send an email to Kristen, AIGA Cincinnati Co-VP, at email@example.com. Please include your name, the email address you used to register, and the events you registered for. Kristen will confirm she received your email and add you to our list!
NOTE: Swag bags are limited in number. You must email Kristen to claim your swag bag after purchasing tickets, or we will assume you do not want it. You will pick up your swag bag at check-in at the first event you attend during #CDW17. Photos + details of what the bag includes — coming soon!
Cincinnati Design Week is proudly presented by AIGA Cincinnati + Openfield Creative.