It’s summertime – time to meet new people and grow your community! Enjoy drinks and lite bites as you make new friends over interactive networking games.
It’s not about who you know when you walk into the room, it’s about who you’re about to meet!
Admission gets you: 1 drink ticket, lite bites, and social games. Optional Charity Raffle: Bring a few extra bucks to support NAMI – the National Alliance on Mental Illness in SW Ohio.
Hosted collaboratively by Greater Cincinnati’s own “Mixed Media” organizations:
- AdClub Cincinnati – this advertising industry group offers year-round programming in every facet of the ad industry
- AIGA Cincinnati – the American Institute of Graphic Arts is a community of design enthusiasts that advances design as a professional craft, strategic advantage, and vital cultural force
- AMA Cincinnati – the American Marketing Association provides a network for professional development, knowledge-sharing, learning, talent and job search, and networking among marketing professionals
- Digital Customer Experience – a Meetup for people who have a passion for understanding Customer Experience
- IABC of Greater Cincinnati – the International Association of Business Communicators aims to advance the profession, create connections, and develop strategic communicators
- Cincinnati IxDA – the Interaction Design Association is a Meetup for professionals interested in sharing ideas in interaction design, user experience, and digital design to share their knowledge and new techniques
- PRSA Cincinnati – the Public Relations Society of America provides professional development and networking opportunities for public relations practitioners
- Together Digital Cincinnati – a community for women working in a diverse digital landscape to connect personally and professionally, learning skills to advance their careers while feeling supported, safe, and understood as their WHOLE self