AIGA Cincinnati is committed to creating enriching programming for our membership and local creative community.
Here are a few of our key initiatives:
- Design for Good: Supports the desire of our creative do-ers to benefit the world, our country, and our communities by engaging in projects that create positive social impact.
- Social Engagement & Liquid Courage: Liquid Courage is a monthly happy hour and opportunity to meet the AIGA Cincinnati team, make professional connections, and learn what wonderful things are happening in the creative community, all in a casual setting.
- WomanUp: Our women’s leadership focused on helping empower, elevate, and connect creative women in Cincinnati.
- Wellness: Debut initiative focused on sustaining the mental health and overall wellbeing of creatives, and identifying ways in which the creative community can impact societal impressions of mental health.
- In-house: Strategic programming developed to empower in-house designers to make a greater impact at work, thrive professionally, and make lasting connections through a network of their peers.
- Workshops & Continued Learning
We also proudly present these annual events:
- Cincinnati Design Week: A week-long celebration of design, packing 15 events into 5 days. Education, inspiration, and connection carefully curated to help you take your career + creativity to the next level.
- GUTS Cincinnati: A friendly pumpkin carving competition held annually benefiting the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Looking for an initiative that’s not listed here? Reach out to us or consider joining our team to help bring it to life.