Join us for a panel discussion with leaders in tech who are paving the way in their field. We'll talk about what it takes to be a leader in the always changing creative community, how they got their start, and and learn more about the digital side of our industry. Our panel will include professionals in web design and development, social media, and more. Come early to network, enjoy coffee and light breakfast at 8:30. The panel discussion will start promptly at 9:00 am, with time for questions from attendees.
• Elizabeth Naramore Barron - Patchwork Community Manager, GitHub
• Anna Diederichs - Sr. Art Director, Cincinnati Children's
• Julie Niesen Gosdin, Editor - Global Content Leader, Zebra Technologies
• Shannon Lewandowski - VP, Business Innovations, Rockfish
• Nikki Ridenour - UX/Digital Designer
Free coffee and breakfast will be provided.
AIGA Cincinnati is ready to increase diversity in our creative community by championing female talent. We’re ready to empower the professional development of female leaders. We’re ready to build a creative network that supports gender equality. We’re ready to WOMAN UP!
About Girl Develop It:
Girl Develop It Cincinnati exists to provide affordable, judgement-free classes for women looking to advance their knowledge of technology and web development, as well as create a community of female techies in the Tri-State area.